[OSGeo-Discuss] Save the date: CodeSprint 23.-25.03.2018 in BaseCamp, Bonn, Germany

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Jun 2 03:00:43 PDT 2017

Dear OSGeo-list!

Andreas "save the date mail" reminded me to announce, that we plan a
general OSGeo-CodeSprint in BaseCamp Bonn from 23. - 25. of March 2018 -
people, that joined FOSS4G 2016 may remember the location ;-)

This is subsequent to our annual FOSSGIS conference (German Speaking
Local OSGeo Chapter conference), which takes place in Bonn from 21. -
23. of March 2018. If people are interested in coding but not in the
conference, we may extend the Code Sprint forward into the week.

We hope to get some fundings, so that we can offer free accommodation
and catering, but are not sure here. I will keep you up to date.

Regards, Till