[OSGeo-Discuss] UN-GGIM Academic Network

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 07:29:00 PDT 2017

Thanks Maria for sharing this excellent updates. We need to have all our labs join the UN-GGIM Academic Network and ensure strong support for Open Principles in Education. I am in Africa right now for a G77 Ministerial conference and it is important that Africa and other developing regions benefit from Geospatial opportunities. You are our voice and strong presence for UN GGIM Advisory Board.

Best wishes,

Suchith