[OSGeo-Discuss] UN-GGIM Academic Network

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Jun 15 10:23:13 PDT 2017

Did you look at the website of UN-GGIM? It is a forum of representatives of the Members States or, in case of the Academic Network, of representatives of Universities and Research Centers.
It is another level (instututional) with respect to GeoForAll.
The Universities involved in GeoForAll can apply for becoming member of this network. The application must be signed by the top level of the University (for instance, in my case, as in many others, the Rector) and obviously the University has to be involved in projects which support SDGs and the UN-GGIM mission.
If it is not clear the difference please ask me again.
Best
Maria

Sent from my Samsung device