[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-Europe welcomes new volunteers to the OSGeo community [TT04]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:00:01 PDT 2017

I am available, let me know how I can help. I love the idea of an
interactive session, but be aware you need to cover for a crowd that is too
shy for questions.

Your email touched on many topics so I am a bit confused if you are
proposing a new thing (interactive session) or combining the two talks I
proposed previously?

--
Jody Garnett