[OSGeo-Discuss] Please help GeoForAll look good

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 09:45:20 PDT 2017

Nikos Labrinos is indeed helping out, now if we can just get a pretty map
of OSGeo Labs. If only I knew a group of cartographers that could help
visualize this data
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives#sortable_table_id_0>

Jody Garnett

On 26 June 2017 at 08:18, SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA <sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy