[OSGeo-Discuss] The Rise of Open Street Map as a World Mapping Agency

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Thu Mar 2 09:01:01 PST 2017

Till

Thank you for your great success story,

At OSGeo.be we invited people from OSM in the plenary sessions of the
FOSS4G conferences to promote their community.

This year, March 16, OSGeo.be organises a separate track on the BeGeo
conference[1]. Registration is free of charge and we expect between 1200
and 1400 GIS professionals in Brussels. (there are 14 parallel tracks)
On the OSGeo track we also invited an OSM representative to promote OSM
together with the promotion of OSGeo.

OSGeo.be also has a booth to promote open source for Geo to a more
general public.
It is the first time that OSGeo has an event to the more general GIS
public in Belgium.

Dirk.

[1] http://www.begeo.be/

Yours sincerely,