[OSGeo-Discuss] sponsor benefits

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 11:54:45 PST 2017

Jody et al,

I believe it is the Marketing Committee's task to arrange the OSGeo booth.
That is how we did it in Bonn; with the LOC we determine a representative location on the conference floor  including light And power And furniture. At no cost ;-)
Booth is decorated And (wo)manned by the committee reps on the premises.

In order to honour the arrangements with sponsors new banners are printed (best locally done).

Would be best If Guido And I have direct contact. More efficiƫnt.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans