[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoForAll newsletter - web version (Vol. 3, no.3, March 2017)

Ravi Kumar manarajahmundry2015 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 21:54:42 PDT 2017

Hi Suchith good work Geo4All indeed.
Indian Scene:
As we chatted over a cup of tea at GWF 2017 Hyderabad, in India Geo4All to
succeed, there are various factors, a prime factor working against our
spirit is 'CRACK', a term popular among young GIS students and
entrepreneurs alike. Needless to further explain I hope.

Kindly note success stories of Open GIS, In India.. we sure will be
encouraged.

Cheers
Ravi Kumar