[OSGeo-Discuss] Is it possible for properitery GIS vendor to market thier properitery product as Open ?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Mar 25 09:38:44 PDT 2017

On 25 March 2017 at 13:01, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 25/03/2017 12:56, Mateusz Loskot ha scritto:
>
>> They do, but at the same time, we wouldn't be where we are now
>> in terms of civilisation development. yin/yang
>
> Not quite sure about that: Mateusz, do you have a reference to support this?

It is just my opinion and interpretation of what I have learned about/from
history, state of current affairs.

If there was no Soviet Union and USA, man would have arrived on the Moon
much later than he actually did. I'm certain, but I can't prove it, obviously.

Nobody is asking for reference regarding the misleading practices
implied in the thread.
OP's posed questions vaguely enough to make it impossible to pertain to
with any relevant references.

Best regards,