[OSGeo-Discuss] Wiki: InfrastructurePreferencesStatusQuo - call for update

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 27 10:56:16 PDT 2017

On 2017-03-21 12:19 PM, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> I think foss4g website (or was it just video?) is also using Gogs.
> Jeff ?
>
> RE: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/InfrastructurePreferencesStatusQuo

Hi Sandro!

Yes the FOSS4G-Boston site is in OSGeo Gogs (at
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/FOSS4G-Boston-2017/foss4g2017-web); I'll
likely move that into the main FOSS4G Gogs at some point, with the other
repositories like video etc. (https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/foss4g).   For
those of you interested in actually seeing the list of Gogs repositories
for FOSS4G, see this screen capture: http://pasteboard.co/OxHt5GBfG.png

But really the gold standard (and still gets lots of constant love from
me) is the FOSS4G subversion repository which has archives of FOSS4G
files from 2017 back to 2003 (https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/).  I
recently archived some more documents from Nottingham, and found some
missing past proposals.  I do always ask organizing committees to
archive, but must ignore me, so I take the time to do that.  I'm used to
doing it by now ha.   I consider that and the FOSS4G lessons learned
pages a priority.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna