[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] Is it possible for properitery GIS vendor to market thier properitery product as Open ?

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 07:56:57 PDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks for this excellent updates . It is great to see SDI-Open developments and i am sure it is great opportunity to expand ideas. Good to have Mamata Akella, from CartoDB, Inc., USA, to speak on this topic and have discussions. It will be great if the workshop summary is shared later with the community.

Best wishes,

Suchith