[OSGeo-Discuss] Where to hire a FOSS4G freelane developer?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri May 12 07:40:34 PDT 2017

Hi,

I brought this thought up a while back, just bringing it up again, any chance of there being some sort of API calling (Search) system put into place for the Providors list?  I always thought that is awas a good thing to have a registry of providers, but the list should be set up so that Project admins can link to the registry as an API call and automagically keep an updated list available in their particular project web pages for their product (as well as related products).

bobb