[OSGeo-Discuss] Summary Outputs from the RDA Agriculture data sessions

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 8 12:11:37 PDT 2017

Hi Jody, I am doing my best to promote open principles in education (open data, open standards, open software, open educational resources) as best as I can in activities that I am involved. For the activities I am involved esp in the Geospatial IG  in RDA (that I chair)  I am doing my best to promote  open principles. It is key we reach out to the wider open communities and build synergies wherever possible. It is also important to learn from other communities and different view points. The Research Data Alliance is a key and rapidly expanding and influential community that we need to engage with proactively.

Best wishes,

Suchith