[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Outreach May 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:04:23 PDT 2017

Well we will try - but I am not sure how to copy.

Attending conferences directly seems to be very expensive (it cost $120
just to get "power" for a laptop at our table at OSCon). So while attending
industry events is effective at reaching non OSGeo members ... I am not
quite sure how we as an organization can afford it.

--
Jody Garnett