[OSGeo-Discuss] Welcome OSGeo Board

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 1 05:44:27 PDT 2017

Ravi, another interesting link to your message is that we are being
warned of the intense IRC use by 13-17 students during the Code-In
exercise (28 November to  18 January) - isn't it great to help the
future leaders of OSGeo from all over the world?! :)  Let's all now help
to spread the OSGeo goodness and do whatever we call can to help.  Like
you said, join, share, learn, and have fun.   -jeff