[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] R: Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research across GeoForAll labs?

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Nov 10 04:52:36 PST 2017

Fixed. Try again! Sorry about that! Thank you!
Charlie

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:49 AM, Marco Minghini <marco.minghini86 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Charlie, all,
> I get the same error - we need access permission for the form.
> Best,
>
> Marco
>
> Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
> GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
> Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano (Italy)
> +39 02 23996409 <+39%2002%202399%206409>
> marco.minghini at polimi.it
> @MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

>> Dear Charlie, colleagues,
>>
>> Do we need access permission for the form? I am signed into my Google
>> Account(s) but I get the error below?
>>
>> I won't be able to join tonight - 7PM on Friday is not a suitable time
>> for me. I am sorry. But I will fill in the survey and contribute to
>> anything that emerges from the webinar.
>>
>> Thank you for the initiative.
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 5:28 AM, Maria Antonia Brovelli <
>> maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Charlie
>>> Thanks for organising the event. I'm not able to attend and, as I'm
>>> currently in China, I can't reach Google applications and fill the form.
>>> Marco, who is the point of contact for GEOLab can fill it (probably he
>>> already did).
>>> Have a good meeting!
>>> Maria
>>>

>>> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Charlie Schweik

Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation &
School of Public Policy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS