[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] Call for Volunteers for Geodata Committee

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sat Nov 25 15:37:16 PST 2017

Suchith,

Technically, former Teacher-In-Space astronaut Ron Fortunato's www.AWorldBridge.com<http://www.AWorldBridge.com> program is multiple labs in one. So his labs are working in concert. This WorldBridge enterprise involves multiples High Schools and at least one University. Ron has these 'labs' collaborating with each other building truly powerful apps.

An interface to experience the UN's World Heritage Sites:
http://eval.whs.aworldbridgelabs.com/aworldbridge_whs.html

And urban infrastructure management tool:
http://eval.cs.aworldbridgelabs.com/CS_MainPage_aworldbridge.com.html

And he is also working with the UN/FAO on a web app to monitor a major North African infestation of the Armyworm, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_armyworm

Everything Ron does is all OpenData, OpenSource and OpenEducation.

-Patrick
(650) 604-5656 (o)
(650) 269-2788 (c)