[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Board nomination: Astrid Emde

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 4 09:54:11 PDT 2017

Super happy to see Astrid willing to get into the Board.

As Jachym and others said, it's impossible not to love her. Astrid is
always attentive, hard worker, always close giving a hand and a great
colleague on any project you are lucky enough to coincide with her, in my
case OSGeo Live and as a backup on the OSGeo News editors team that I can
recall now.

All the best

On 2 October 2017 at 20:34, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
wrote:

> Forwarding nomination of Astrid Emde by Venkatesh Raghavan & Jeff McKenna.
> The Board Nominations page has been updated:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Nominations_2017
>

> -Jeff & Vasile
> CRO 2017 Elections

Jorge Sanz