[OSGeo-Discuss] Rewording the diversity argument

Marc VLOEMANS marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 00:33:40 PDT 2017

I Totally agree with your emphasis on 'active'. That makes it operational.

Code of conducts, bylaws and other formally stated policies can provide a
necessary framework, but it will be people/us/individuals who will have to
lead by example and by engaging and by upholding the values.
It is about a bottom-up approach and a scratch-our-own-itches attitude IMHO.

Op vr 13 okt. 2017 om 09:24 schreef María Arias de Reyna <
delawen+osgeo at gmail.com>

Kind regards,

Marc Vloemans

Mobile +31(0)651 844262