[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 13 07:27:46 PDT 2017

Thank you for the support Hayashi-san.   I have really tried to spread
FOSS4G and OSGeo all over Asia and Europe, as you mentioned.  I also
truly love the OSGeo-Japan community, I feel like I am a long-time
member of OSGeo-JP, and that a huge part of my growth as a person and a
community member is due to the kindness and appreciation shown to me
from so many OSGeo-JP members.

I miss you dearly and I am sure that I will see you soon in person at a
FOSS4G event somewhere! -jeff