[OSGeo-Discuss] Ideas for a future OSGeo Board

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 16:34:38 PDT 2017

I've had a number of people reach out to me privately, related to the
upcoming OSGeo Board elections. I'm experiencing community members being
thoughtful and considered, as well as being respectful and sensitive to
people's feelings and mindful of current relationships.

Over the upcoming weekend, and before OSGeo Board election starts, I'll
be compiling my thoughts. I'll be considering the feedback I've been
provided. I will respect privacy and not mention names of people from
whom I'm collating ideas from.

Feel free to privately email me ideas you feel I should consider.

Warm regards,

--
Cameron Shorter
Open Technologies Consultant