[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoAmbassador – Sven Schade

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 17 15:18:48 PDT 2017

If Maria is the queen of GIS then Sven is its princely king.

He has quietly and with deep conviction, and consistent action, been a fantastic Atlas helping to keep the GIS world in balance. We are very lucky to have his vision and his tremendous enterprise so beautifully applied.

As Maria says “Well deserved!”

GeoForAll and AllForGeo -Patrick