[OSGeo-Discuss] Board elections time

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Oct 18 02:55:21 PDT 2017

Dear Harish,

Unfortunately, no, there is no such place. We cannot publicly publish
the contact details for privacy reasons and we don't have yet a secured
system for that. However, it's a good point and we should start a
discussion on the mailing list on this topic. I took the liberty to CC
the discuss list. For sure, such a system will make CRO's life much more
simple.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2017