[OSGeo-Discuss] withdrawal from Board election

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Oct 22 17:50:37 PDT 2017

Dear Vasile (and All)

greetings from Buenos Aires where I am for representing OSGeo at FOSS4G Argentina.

As pointed out by many, and with excellent motivations, that I don't repeat, the election must go ahead.

Thanks a lot, Vasile, for your difficult commitment.

Best.

Maria

Pay attention to this Special Issue and see if it is of interest by you:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Geospatial_Big_Data_Urban_Studies

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4 "Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Academic Network Deputy Chair, UN-GGIM Italy, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it