[OSGeo-Discuss] R: Election 2017 Board of Directors elections results

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Oct 26 13:52:08 PDT 2017

Dear Vasile, dear Community
I want first of all to thank the CRO for the great and committing work. You were really fantastic! Thanks!

And then,  congratulations, welcome and the best wishes to the new elected ones. Respect and love for the non elected for accepting to run this election. I hope to have you all (as the whole Community) helping us in the activities and the decisions of the Board.
Greeting from a wonderful FOSS4G Argentina.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung