[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination for Natraj Vaddadi

sittichai choosumrong sittichai.ocu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 00:35:26 PDT 2017

Dear CRO,

Strong +1 of Natraj's nomination as Charter Member.
I recently conducted joint workshop with Natraj on
Open Source Web and Mobile GIS in Thailand which
was very well received by participants from industry/academic/government.
We plan to conduct more such trainings especially for
spreading FOSS4G in the Thai geospatial industry.

Best

Sittichai

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 12:11 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Forwarding Natraj Vaddadi nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
> member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

*Asst. Prof. Dr. Sittichai Choosumrong*
-------------------------
Ph.D (Creative Cities): Osaka City University
Lecturer in Spatial DBMS, Internet and Mobile GIS Mapping,
Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment;
Faculty of Agriculture Natural Resources and Environment, Naresuan
University, 65000
Office: +66 55 96 2753
Fax: +66 55 96 2750
Mobile: +66 91 767 2963