[OSGeo-Discuss] 2017 membership process reminder

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 7 13:44:39 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!

A reminder that today is the last day for nominations, so that means
"anywhere on Earth" today you can still submit nominations to
cro at osgeo.org Note that we will accept *confirmations* from these
nominees for another 24 hours after that (each nominee must accept the
nomination by replying to our direct message).

Thanks all!  It's been great to see the passionate leaders from all
over, supporting OSGeo.

-Vasile & Jeff
CRO 2017 Election