[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 06:00:09 PDT 2017

+1 for Alessio. I met him first when he gave a GeoServer half-day course in
2012. In addition to his great work as a developer, his talks at local and
international FOSS4G events are always inspiring.

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>