[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Jakob Miksch

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 18 11:29:13 PDT 2017

(Sorry for late nomination, but we the CRO's missed this email,
submitted within the deadline, so please read the nomination from Astrid
below, and support it if you can)

Forwarding Jakob Miksch nomination by Astrid Emde. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs