[OSGeo-Discuss] presenting open source software or open source projects

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:11:28 PDT 2017

Thanks Tom, you kind of confirm that listing software (program,
application,technology) right direction - even if it hurts my heart.

You are correct that "someone looking to migrate" is the primary audience
of this. Indeed the other email thread has a tradeoff of providing a
"Similar Proprietary Projects" or "Migrate From" heading.

You are not covering old ground, thank you for contributing.