[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Proprietary GIS on our OSGeo website

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Sep 20 14:33:31 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 01:19:48PM -0700, Jody Garnett wrote:

> The reason I want to keep the names (don't care about the links) is address
> the needs of non-commuity website visitors. To answer the question "I use
> XXX, how can you help me?"

As I wrote on the ticket already, I like the idea of answering such
question, but having the XXX name on each page does not answer it
because it would require people to know the answer before asking the
question.

How hard would it be to turn those XXX into keywords so that the
a search for "XXX" returns related project pages ?

--strk;