[OSGeo-Discuss] Proprietary GIS on our OSGeo website

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Thu Sep 21 00:53:44 PDT 2017

As a regular user of proprietary GIS software (ArcGIS, FME, Oracle
Spatial etcetera) I can assure that it is very valuable to have some
sort of guidance in the diversity of the FOSS landscape.

I agree that "similar proprietary products" isn't the right label.
However, instead of the proposed "migratte from" (which sound like a
complete migration plan) I'd suggest the label "comparable proprietary
software".

Kind regards,

Gert-Jan