[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Proprietary GIS on our OSGeo website

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Sep 21 02:05:59 PDT 2017

Hi,
My 2 cents...

Why not just make a section for migrate from and put there a number of
solutions for migration. There's not only one solution to arcgis and maybe
not just a single software but a combination of free software.

Aside of a project put a link to that section, to drive the users to all
the options OSGeo propose...

This is more fare and neutral... From my point of view.

Maxi