[OSGeo-Discuss] Proprietary GIS on our OSGeo website

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Sep 21 06:44:54 PDT 2017

Hi Ben,

Many thanks for your inspiring email and for
bringing the focus back to the community.

As Jeff has also elucidated, the greatest strength of
the OSGeo Foundation is the community that all
of us have helped nurture.

Ben, I eagerly look forward to welcoming you as  as OSGeo
Charter Member [1].

Best

Venka