[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] The final FOSS4G 2017 Boston Academic Proceedings are now available online; Future FOSS4G academic track committees -- consider using this system

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 04:21:10 PDT 2017

Hi Charlie,
Many thanks for this excellent updates. Thanks to everyone in the LOC, AT members who worked for this.
Your efforts to create this paper review management and publishing system for future FOSS4G Academic proceedings is greatly appreciated and will benefit the whole OSGeo community for the future years. Thank you for making this possible.  I request future FOSS4G  Academic Committees to make use of this and build upon this for the future.
Best wishes,
Suchith