[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [OSGeo-Announce] OSGeo UN Committee Educational Challenge

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Apr 3 04:37:29 PDT 2018

Dear Maria,

thanks, I know and I have absolutely no problem with the UN! I just
thought they have a multi billion dollar budget, so I they could support
with some money, but I understand fully your arguments in this regard...

And we met before at ISPRS 2016 in Prague, I had a talk in the OSGeo
Session you and Helena organized. :-)

Best,

Christian