[OSGeo-Discuss] [Call out] Diversity team volunteering

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 20:15:00 PDT 2018

One thing I miss is wider community exposure to all the activity happening
world wide regions. If I was not following osgeo•jp members (in this case
Yoichi Kayama) on Facebook I would not know there was a qgis hackfest going
on at the moment.

Perhaps one way to start is to share what is going on with each other, and
celebrate the diversity we do have inorder to encouraging more.

Jody Garnett