[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoChicas take Tanzania! Women event for welcoming FOSS4G

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:46:29 PDT 2018

Dear women attending incoming FOSS4G,

Join us to meet other women attending FOSS4G + HOT Summit who are
interested in closing the gender gap and working towards diversity in
our communities.

GeoChicas started gathering more than 2 years ago in the State of the
Map events and are excited to participate in FOSS4G in Tanzania. This
is a great opportunity to continue establishing a global women’s
network in the Open Data and Open Source communities. We want to meet
you and hear about your projects! Don't be shy and come to say hi the
26th of August in the evening.

Please, book your seat so we know how many we are and we can plan
ahead: bit.ly/geochicastaketanzania

Between 7-9 pm is a women* only event. After 9pm everyone is welcome
* Whoever perceive herself as woman

See you in Tanzania!
María.

Btw: the woman mailing list is gone, right?