[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS for Application Schema development

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed Aug 15 06:25:21 PDT 2018

Dear Bart,

thank you for the reply. If I understand correctly, HALE is an ETL, not a development tool. I.e., it can extract an XSD schema from an existing data store, but it does not allow the development of a domain specific model, for instance with an application schema UML profile. Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like something quite different from Enterprise Architect.

Thank you.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa