[OSGeo-Discuss] Board elections time 2018

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Dec 3 14:16:31 PST 2018

Dear all,

Thanks to Tom Kralidis, I just realize that a mistake was introduced
into the bellow message. Voting deadline is not 4th of December but 3rd
of December, how it was reflected in all the vote messages sent to our
charter member community. Please accept my most sincere apologies for
this mistake. Also, please let us know if this mistake lead to
significant problems in your voting schedule.

Thanks,
Vasile
CRO 2018