[OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2018 Board of Directors elections results

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 22:14:18 PST 2018

Congratulations to the new Board.

Best wishes,

Suchith

________________________________
From: Discuss <discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
Sent: 04 December 2018 05:56
To: discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2018 Board of Directors elections results

Dear OSGeo community,

These are the results from the 2018 elections for the 4 open
seats of the OSGeo Board of Directors. The results in alphabetical
order are:

* Angelos Tzotsos
* Michael Smith
* Tom Kralidis
* Victoria Rautenbach

Thanks to all candidates for going through the elections process!

Election figures are:

* Membership: 427
* Valid votes: 341

There were no scores to arbitrate.

The complete resulting Board (wiki order) for 2018/2019 is:

* MarĂ­a Arias de Reyna
* Astrid Emde
* Jody Garnett
* Jeff McKenna
* Helena Mitasova
* Angelos Tzotsos
* Michael Smith
* Tom Kralidis
* Victoria Rautenbach

Please congratulate the new OSGeo Directors!

The wiki page was updated with the detailed results [1].

That being said, I would like to thank all OSGeo members for taking part
in elections and for keeping OSGeo strong. This is really important! Of
course, we had a few glitches along the way. Thank you for patience and
to SAC for the quick response.

Special thanks go to my CRO helpers, Vicky & Jorge, for all the energy
and hard work committed during this very busy period. Your support means
a lot to me!

This is also my last post as member of OSGeo Board of Directors. It was
a great pleasure and honor to serve the community from this position.
I'm confided that the new board will do a great job. Best of luck!

Thank you all for caring for OSGeo,
Vasile, Vicky & Jorge
CRO 2018

[1]