[OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2018 Board of Directors elections results

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Dec 4 12:13:15 PST 2018

Dear OSGeo Community,

great - we have a new board!

Congratulations and a big welcome to the new OSGeo board members. Great
to work with Angelos and Michael together again. And looking forward to
meet Tom and Victoria in the board and work with them.

I would have loved to see all our great nominees in the board. So thanks
to all the candidates. And there are many more great OSGeo people all
around the world. Let us not forget that independant from the board
there are so many great projects in OSGeo we can work on and get
involved.

It is a pleasure to be in such a great community.

Thanks to the CRO for all your work!

Astrid