[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] Vol. 4 no.12 - Please contribute to Open Source Geospatial Foundation's monthly outreach effort

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Dec 9 05:34:17 PST 2018

Thanks for sharing this. Over 30000 citations for GRASS Development Team is excellent research impact. We need to make use of the monthly newsletter opportunity to promote more the amazing work and contributions being done by everyone around the world. So requesting everyone to please make use of this opportunity to reach out your work to the wider global community .

Best wishes,

Suchith