[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] OSGeo web style guide

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:35:03 PST 2018

Oh wow that is *great* thank you for working on this :)

I think we should follow the PDF and combine keep it really simple:

Brand:
- follows the he logotype page
<https://nbozon.github.io/OSGeo/styleguide/#!logotype.md>
- all the dos and don't examples ...

Sub-brand:
- if it uses the OSGeo logo mark with some different text
- keeping the Logomark unmodified is what makes it a sub-brand :)
- This is the default option allowing a group to produce a logo using the
provided template

Distinct brand:
- Uses its own logomark
- Totally fine to contains some design callbacks as with GeoForAll colors,
or OSGeo live design elements
- we should probably try and keep the font consistent at least :)
- Allows a lot more creative freedom