[OSGeo-Discuss] Code of Conduct... followup to avoid lobbies

MarĂ­a Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:08:03 PST 2018

Hi,

I think that more than in the CoC, that should be on the member nomination.
And yes, it makes sense. Can you propose a change on the membership
procedure so the board can vote on this? We have some phrase about taking
over OSGeo, maybe we can rephrase that.

Although it is also true that people I know better and I can nominate with
more arguments are usually people I work with. Either if it is working on
the community or in a company, that's just usually a coincidence. But if
they are good enough, I can suggest external people to nominate them, sure.