[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] OSGeo symbols set

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:03:36 PST 2018

Hi all,

I have updated the OSGeo symbols set according to your feedbacks.

Updated Preview:
https://nbozon.github.io/OSGeo/symbols-set/

Updated material:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pull/206/commits/d4cf2ebc76e34293333953980a38dd047d3003a7

Basic changelog:

- Removed every symbols considered as non-compliant to our brand guidelines
- Removed the Get-It project logo which is not a community project at all
- Corrected PostGIS and PgRouting elephant logos (so a bit less scalable
now)
- Corrected mapfish and pywps logos (added missing text)
- Renamed live to osgeolive

As nothing that may considered as non compliant to our guidelines remains,
and that the first batch of community feedbacks have been taken into
account, may i suggest that the OSGeo symbols set could now be pulled into
the branding repo ?

Thanks in advance for any comment

Best,

Nick