[OSGeo-Discuss] UNGGIM Private Sector

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:43:43 PST 2018

Thx Suchith,

However I struggle to see the opportunities for SME’s in particular. Especially, since these make up for the large part of the present OSGeo sponsors.
I think the argument to join the initiative needs to be SMART. Otherwise it is a plea in a virtual ocean of requests upon open source businesses.
Apologies, but I can not bolster the argument for joining. Perhaps others on the list can help you.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans