[OSGeo-Discuss] How to participate GSoC 2018 as a OSGeo contributor

Dilum De Silva dilum.gsoc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:39:52 PST 2018

Hello,

I am a second-year undergraduate at IIT Sri Lanka and this is my first time
at Google Summer of Code. I have gone through the OSGeo website as well as
projects and I would like to contribute GSoC through OSGeo organization as
well.

Since I am new to this organization, *I would like to know how to start
with OSGeo as my organization for Google Summer of Code 2018.*

It would be really appreciated if you could guide me to start with OSGeo
for GSoC

Thanks.

Best Regards
Dilum De Silva.