[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] Preliminary report on Education for the City We Need: Exploring how to integrate the New Urban Agenda in higher education curriculums

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 23:32:54 PST 2018

 Hi Ruslan,
Great to know that you are attending the World Urban Forum 9. Please share Open Principles in Geospatial Science and Education so we can help create a world that is more accessible, equitable and full of innovation and opportunities for everyone.
I am requesting everyone to please be Ambassadors for making geospatial education, software and opportunities accessible to all.
Best wishes,
Suchith