[OSGeo-Discuss] Please share GeoForAll software, teaching and research resources with everyone

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 04:05:52 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

Sharing is Caring, so please share the GeoForAll software, teaching and research resources with your colleagues and students. Please make these resources available to as many as possible by sharing the link through blog posts, websites,  social media etc.

https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/please-share-geoforall-teaching-research-resources-colleagues-students/

We are all volunteers, so we request all kind volunteers to help us share the message of Open Principles in Science and Education. We want to create opportunities for geo education and empowerment for all economic backgrounds. Let us all keep working for  building up Open Knowledge for the benefit of the whole society and for our future generations.

Best wishes,

Suchith